Race cars at 13,000ft

Race cars at 13,000ft
My attempt at being a "photographer" at the 2009 International Pikes Peak Hill Climb.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

"Thanks"giving

I just wanted wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving! And while I'm at it, I thought I would tell you what I'm thankful for.

You guys. Assuming I know my readers.

I am thankful for all my family and friends. Everyone who has passed/ passes through my life has had a role in making me who I am today. Not to sound egotistical, but I am proud of who I am today and I have all of you to thank for that.

More changes will come in the future, I have no doubt, but so will more people and more lessons learned from those folks already in my life. These people will help me to overcome challenges and learn from all my experiences.

So this year, I am thankful for the people that have touched my life.

What are you thankful for??

No comments: