Race cars at 13,000ft

Race cars at 13,000ft
My attempt at being a "photographer" at the 2009 International Pikes Peak Hill Climb.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christmas Shopping

[I'm new to this blogging thing so I'm trying to actually blog...]

Okay so I went Christmas shopping today and I was really trying to get it all done. Does this seem crazy?

I know it is the week before Thanksgiving but I have money and time now so it seemed like I should get it done. Even my mom gave me a hard time for being so concerned about getting all my gifts today. I guess when I get on a role, I want to finish! If I drag the project out, then there is more of a chance of not finishing or not having the necessary items available. I'm generally a good procrastinator but I guess I'm starting to learn to plan. This is good and I should be encouraged!

Oh well. I am completely at a loss as to what to get for my brother, so that will have to wait until we get some ideas from him.

Happy Shopping!!!
In lieu of a shopping picture, here is one of Simon enjoying our first snow!

No comments: