Race cars at 13,000ft

Race cars at 13,000ft
My attempt at being a "photographer" at the 2009 International Pikes Peak Hill Climb.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Once

Have you seen the movie? Have you seen the live show? Don't tell me you missed The Swell Season??



In case you are wondering what I might be talking about, it is all about Once, http://www.foxsearchlight.com/once/. If you didn't see the movie, find it; look at all the small theaters in your area! The Swell Season is the the actors/musicians touring the country and it is fabulous!!! Find out when they are coming to your town and don't miss it!!



Glen and Marketa were in town tonight performing and... well, Laura described it best when she said the room was just full of Love. The whole event just warms the heart. Glen is a grand entertainer- he's funny and passionate and loves to play and write music. All that and I haven't even met the guy! Oh and of course, he is quite a pleasure to look at too. ;)



Seriously, though, checkout the website I linked above. Go to their myspace page. Listen and you will want to search them out.



*Sigh* I sleep happy tonight.

No comments: